AWF in Kerikeri is searching for ticketed Traffic Controllers to work within the Mid-North area including Paihia, Kerikeri, Kaikohe and Opononi areas to mention a few. We are entering our very busy roading season and looking to bolster our numbers. The role is within a close-knit team so if you have the ticket but are apprehensive about starting, this position is perfect for you as on the job experience will be given. We are looking for someone who can work flexible hours but around 40 a week. Some early starts and late finishes are very possible to accommodate each job. You'll be with AWF who are considered one of the team with this company and you'll be looked after. A good sense of humour and good team work are essential and the ability to follow instructions are important also.
So if you have your level 1 traffic control qualification or the new TTMW qualification then let us know and I'll do the rest for you. Immediate start, regular weekly pay, annual leave, sick leave and full PPE is provided, all you have to do is to apply.
So to recap, you'll need the following;
- A valid Traffic Control qualification or the new TTMW qual.
- The ability to work within a team environment.
- The ability to pass a drug and alcohol screen.
- No serious previous convictions.
- A strong focus on Health and Safety including wearing long longs.
- You are wanting regular weekly pay for yourself and your whanau.
- Be a part of a successful team.
Just ht the apply button and I will do the rest.