AWF works with some of New Zealands leading companies in roading and civil construction. Our clients have an immediate requirement for Level 1 Traffic Controllers to join their team. Whether you have recently completed the qualification or have years of experience, or you would like the opportunity to become a traffic controller we want to hear from you, if you meet the requirements below.
What we are looking for?
- Full time availability
- Reliable transport to and from work
- Full class 1 Licence (Preferable)
- The legal right to work in New Zealand
- Physcially fit
- Good communication
- Good health and safety awareness
- To pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen
- Provide 2 work references
- Be physically fit - average weight lifting roughly 20-25kg
- Reliable and punctual
- Comfortable working outdoors
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Career development and training provided
- Ongoing work available
- PPE provided
- Traffic control ticket
- Be a part of an awesome team
- Ongoing training and development opportunties available
As our employee ( not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, the ACC you're entitled to and we'll pay your tax.
PLUS if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer you a range of training programmes to help you do it!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Come and join the team at AWF and apply online NOW!