We are looking for EXPERIENCED and TICKETED Traffic Controllers as demand is increasing, if you have experience we are also happy to help you get your ticket if you show interest.
You'll be assisting the traffic management team in monitoring sites, helping with traffic flows (stop go sign) and as well as just generally helping out your crew mates.
You will get:
- Competitive starting rates.
- Get paid weekly
- We'll look after the paperwork so you'll get the holiday pay, Kiwisaver, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to
- PPE provided.
Main tasks include:
- Traffic management in a wide variety of situations
- Coordinate with the supervisor and site foreman
- Public interaction
- Some labouring may occasionally be asked of you
You will need:
- Hold TC ticket or have experience
- At least 3 months experience
- You need to be reliable, trustworthy, punctual and have your own transport to get to work
- Good communication skills
- Clean criminal history
- Pass a drug and alcohol screen
- Full NZ drivers licence is a bonus but not a must
AWF work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily. Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF.
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current, valid NZ work permit.
If you are fit, reliable and hard working with a drive to reach your full potential, we would like to hear from you so APPLY now.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.