We are seeking more Level 1 TC's & STMS's
We have some great roles with top NZ national clients which could lead to ongoing work.
Looking to take the first step in your career? We can help!
What we can offer you:
- Ongoing work when you want it
- Starting rates of $19 per hour
- Flexible working hours/shifts
- Get paid weekly
- We'll look after the paperwork so you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to
- We'll train you for basic traffic control if required, at a reduced cost
- Temporary position with potential to become permanent
- PPE provided
Main tasks include:
- Traffic management in a wide variety of situations
- Coordinate with the supervisor and site foreman
- Setting up civil works sites
- Public interaction
- Some labouring may occasionally be asked of you
AWF work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily. Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We are currently looking for reliable people to become Traffic Controllers. No experience? Not a problem! We can help train you to become a Traffic Controller and help start your career in civil construction. We are planning a course soon with limited spaces available, so get in quick!
Skills & Experience
- General work experience (where we can contact two referees)
- You need to be reliable, punctual and have access to, or your own transport to get to work.
- Clean criminal history and to keep safe on the job, you'll also need to pass a drug screen.
- Full NZ drivers licence is a bonus
- Valid work visa or residency
If this sounds like you, click "apply now" or free phone 0800 888860 for a confidential chat.