Who is AWF?
We've been in the business of supplying staff to a wide range of industries since 1988. We are proud to be New Zealand operated. People are the backbone of our industries. With branches all over New Zealand, you can be confident you are talking to the staffing experts and true leaders in our field.
We are currently recruiting for Traffic Controllers in order to meet the demand from our clients. We need to increase our pool for current and up-coming jobs in the Taranaki Region.
A normal day on the job could include:
- Traffic Management duties all over Taranaki.
- Setting up civil work sites.
- Some General Labouring may be required.
- Assisting the team with both setting up and packing down sites.
- General labouring may also be required.
- Operating the stop go paddle and directing traffic.
- Driving company vehicles from the yard to site when required (so a full licence is preferred).
You will need to be:
- Able to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
- Reliable and motivated.
- Able to work long hours as this can be anywhere from 8-hour shifts to 12-hour shifts.
- Able to pass a drug screen and have a clean criminal history.
- Health and Safety focused.
If this position is of interest to you please APPLY NOW or call 0800 88 88 60 EXT 251 to discuss.