We would prefer qualified Experienced Traffic Controllers, with a minimum of 2 months experience.
No Experience? No problem! If you have the right attitude, a good work ethic we can provide training courses.
The best part? You will get
* Traffic Control Certificate & Photo ID Card valid for 3 years
* Traffic Controller course assistance
* Constructsafe Assessment which allows you to work on NZTA roads
* Our TC's often work in excess of 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday at above average pay rates
* Ongoing work when you want it with flexible working hours/shifts
* A weekly pay packet
* As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to.
* Plus, if you decide you'd like to take your skills (and pay) to the next level (Site Traffic Management Supervisors are always in high demand), we've got skills development programs that'll help you get ahead.
* Required PPE provided
Hard work will be rewarded with those who have strong work ethics, are reliable, and have a good attitude with further opportunities with some of Canterbury's leading companies.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually care about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.
In accordance with AWF Group's recruitment policies, potential employees agree to Pre-Employment drug screening and a Ministry of Justice criminal record check.