We are seeking a Trade Assistant for an ongoing position, starting immediately. Our client is a market leader in metal recycling located in Onehunga. The hours for this role will be Monday to Friday, 6pm until 6am with some overtime available as they are in the middle of their busy season.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Loading and unloading trucks and or trailers using a fork hoist (rated up to 12 tonne)
- General cleaning up of yard
- Manually lifting residential scrap metal (up to but not exceeding 25kg)
- Using both hand and power tools to assist in disassembly
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates
- Weekly wages paid on time every time
- Full time on-going work with over time options available
Skills & experience required:
- Mechanical aptitude or an engineering background
- The ability to follow instructions and to work in a great team environment
- You must have reliable transport to and from work
- You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and ministry of justice check.
- A OSH Fork Lift licence, F endorsement with experience is required
If the above sounds like you then apply now via the online portal!
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.