This role will be based at an engineering firm in Mount Wellington who specialise in electromagnets and semiconductors. You will be based in the workshop where you will be using hand and power tools to wrap metal ribbon around a coil pack that will be used within a range of machinery that is manufactured on site.
What's in it for you?
- Great career exposure within the New Zealand engineering industry
- Weekly wages with annual leave accrual, Kiwi Saver and ACC cover
- All PPE provided and replaced as required
- Dedicated team to ensure your health and safety is our number one priority
- Work from Monday through Thursday (3:30pm-1:00am) with overtime available
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous use of hand and power tools
- Ability to read technical diagrams and schematics
- Comprehensive understanding of health and safety within a workshop/manufacturing environment
- Willingness to learn and progress your career with an astounding company
If this sounds like just the role you've been looking for please apply online now and attach your CV.
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.