Our Auckland based technical require a mechanical technician to start an exciting new assignment ASAP.
This is a temp to perm assignment with endless opportunity within a promising company whose calling is industrial cooling solutions.
Experience in this niche field is not necessary! We are looking for someone who is able to immerse themselves into a new trade and learn the necessary skills to complete the job successfully.
You will be assisting with the assembly the essential components of cooling towers inducing filters & fans. There will also be need to complete on site servicing and repair work working on shafts, bearings and fan wheels.
- Being mechanically minded and having genuine interest in the industry is a must
- At least two years of proven experience in a mechanical role
- Good communication skills
- The ingenuity to troubleshoot for pre-existing and new installations
- Ability to use hand and power tools competently
- Administration and organization skills
- A clean class 1 license (plus ability to drive manual vehicles)
- Ok for travel once per month within NZ
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Working with a well established company within a good team environment who view health and safety as a priority
- Competitive pay rate which would be reviewed upon receiving a permanent job offer
- The opportunity to learn a new skill within a niche market to help open doors for you in future
If this sounds like you apply via the link to register your interest today or email your CV to email@example.com.