We are currently looking for trade assistants to assist with erecting a state of the art milk processing plant. You will be part of a team of twelve people to set a series of storage tanks up. The assignment starts mid January and finishes late March 2019. The shifts are rostered with three weeks of a six day work week (Monday - Saturday) and one week of a five day work week (Monday-Friday). You will have to be an early riser as work starts at 7:00am and finishes 5:30pm and is located in Pokeno.
The assignment includes the following duties:
- Loading/unloading materials on/off trucks
- Assembling steel tanks as per the site engineers instructions
- Inserting and tightening nuts and bolts
- Using sealant and caulking guns
- General site clean ups as required
- You will need a minimum of a Restricted Class 1 License and your own vehicle ( a fork lift license would be beneficial)
- You will have experience in construction, civil construction or heavy lifting
- You must be drug and alcohol free
- You must have a clean criminal conviction
If this sounds like you apply now!
Due to AWF's health and safety policies all successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen.
All applicants must legally be entitled to work in New Zealand.