Our client is a global leader in the mining and civil blasting industry with great company values and an outstanding opportunity on offer. Being a leader in their field, training opportunities are endless and for the right person there is an opportunity of gaining permanent employment and a rewarding career pathway! The site is based in Drury however the reporting point will be in Otahuhu.
We have openings for several Bench Assistants. Day to day you will be doing anything from lifting to digging - you'll need to be reasonably fit! We are looking for someone with a great team attitude who is able to provide support and work well with others. Being mechanically minded with a clean Class 1 (Full) license would be advantageous.
You'll be working morning shifts starting at 5am and banking in around 40 hours a week.
Due to the nature of this work applicants must be willing to undergo an AWF induction (including a drug screen, criminal conviction check and an ACC claims history check) a client specific site and safety induction as well as medical screening before placement.
- Fit, healthy & strong - trust us, this is gruelling work at times
- Safety conscious - we want to keep you safe
- Attention to detail and able to listen and carry out specific instruction
- Experience in the mining or a related industry would be beneficial but is not necessary
This job isn't for the feint hearted; it's mostly outdoors which means you'll have to withstand harsh weather conditions at times. But if you're up for a challenge, love to be active and physical - this is the role for you!
- That toned body you'll get from all this physical work
- $21 per hour, 40 hours per week
- Possible permanent opportunity and career development for the right candidate
- Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it!
Apply online by clicking the link!
Call: 0800 922 955