We are looking for an experienced mechanical trade assistant to work with a manufacturing company of motor homes based in East Tamaki to starting ASAP. This is an on-going opportunity that may lead a permanent work for the right candidate.
Hours will be day shift and full time. The role will require you to assemble parts of the motor homes and assist with some wiring where applicable. You will need to be competent with the use of hand and power tools, be able to read and understand mechanical drawings and you will also need proven experience within the sector.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is able to work individually as well as in a team. Be health and safety conscious and mechanically minded.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
* A mechanical or engineering background.
* To be physically fit and hard working.
* Mathematical ability.
* The ability to follow instructions.
* To be reliable and punctual.
* A full driver's license.
What's in it for you?
* Weekly wages with all employee entitlements such as annual leave, kiwi saver and other contractual entitlements.
* Competitive pay rates
* Chance of position going permanent for the right candidate
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today or apply via the online portal.