Are you looking to ditch the traffic on your way to work? Are you wanting to be part of a New Zealand brand?
Our client, based in Pukekohe is a New Zealand owned and operated company who have been in the industry for over three decades, they have a tight knit family culture.
We are looking for a Trade Assistant on a full time ongoing basis Monday-Friday 6am-2:30pm, start early and finish early! You will be required to assist within the "Hot Dip" department. You will be required to use a gantry crane to lift fencing, gates and components onto hooks for a hot dip process.
What's in it for you?
- Full time ongoing work Monday-Friday 6am-2:30pm, start early and finish early!
- Weekly wages + Annual Leave, Kiwi Saver and ACC cover
- Work within a tight knit family-oriented team
- All PPE provided, replenished when required
- Further development and progression within the workshop for the right candidate
Skills & Experience required:
- Previous experience either labouring or manufacturing would be advantageous
- Reliable transport to work and relevant drivers licence
- Attention to detail
- Previous use of both hand and power tools
- Gantry crane and or forklift certification would be advantageous
- Able to pass a pre employment drug and alcohol screen
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please hit apply now! Or pick up the phone and call Bryar on 09 526 2635 if you have any questions.
Free phone: 0800 88 88 60 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Technical & Engineering Team).
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.