Are you looking to ditch the traffic on your way to work? Are you wanting to be part of a New Zealand brand?
We are looking for two Trade Assistants to assist a New Zealand owned and operated company who have been in the industry for over three decades with a tight knit family culture located in Pukekohe.
These roles are full time ongoing positions Monday-Friday 6am-2:30pm, start early and finish early! One position requires assisting within the "Hot Dip" department. You will be required to use a gantry crane to lift fencing, gates and components onto hooks for a hot dip process.
Our second available position is within the "Hardware" department operating a press brake machine, lifting and stacking steel bars, and keeping accurate count of product made.
What's in it for you?
- Full time ongoing work Monday-Friday 6am-2:30pm, start early and finish early!
- Weekly wages + Annual Leave, Kiwi Saver and ACC cover
- Work within a tight knit family-oriented team
- All PPE provided, replenished when required
- Further development and progression within the workshop for the right candidate
Skills & Experience required:
- Previous experience either labouring or manufacturing would be advantageous
- Reliable transport to work and relevant drivers licence
- Attention to detail
- Previous use of both hand and power tools
- Gantry crane and or forklift certification would be advantageous for the Hot Dip department position
- Able to pass a pre employment drug and alcohol screen
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please hit apply now! Or pick up the phone and call Bryar on 09 526 2635 if you have any questions.
Free phone: 0800 88 88 60 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Technical & Engineering Team).
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.