Our client is a New Zealand owned and operated trailer manufacturing company, they pride themselves on quality and durability of their products which are 100% New Zealand made! To ensure consistent high-quality products, their trailers are fully welded to maximise strength and are hot dip galvanised to ensure longevity.
We are looking for two Trade Assistants who will be assembling both regular and custom-built trailer designs for a variation of uses. The role would be entirely production based in Penrose on a Monday to Friday basis. You will be assisting with fitting brakes, lights and mud guards onto the trailers as well as fitting tyres.
- Previous automotive experience would be beneficial
- A keen eye for detail ensuring quality comes first
- The ability to read and interpret drawing/plans to scope job requirements
- Confidence in working to meet production deadlines
- Health and safety focused
- Ability to work both autonomously as well as in a team
What's in it for you?
- Great career exposure with a trusted New Zealand brand
- Weekly wages with annual leave accrual, Kiwi Saver and ACC cover
- All PPE provided and replenished free of charge
- A great team environment and convenient Penrose location
- Dedicated team to ensure your health and safety is our number one priority
If this sounds like your next role please apply now and attach you CV!
Free phone 0800 888 860 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Technical and Engineering).
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.