Our client, based in Mt Wellington is looking for a Trade Assistant on a full-time on-going basis.
This role is Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm, start early and finish early! Because they manufacture and supply machinery to the medical industry, they keep their doors open during lock downs so you can still earn your full income to support your family!
Our client is a large manufacturing company specialising in the production of electromagnets for semiconductors, medical equipment and research equipment. There are multiple positions available within different departments, all training is provided just bring your positive, can-do attitude.
You will be required to do some lifting of products and will be on your feet. This is a physically demanding role but a great opportunity to progress your career in the manufacturing industry. You will be part of a long-standing experienced team so there will be plenty of support to you as you "find your feet".
They close their doors over Christmas so you get that summer holiday break we all look forward to!
What's in it for you?
- Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm, start early and finish early!
- Ongoing full time position to support your family
- Weekly wages + Annual Leave, Kiwisaver, and ACC Cover
- Great exposure within the New Zealand engineering industry
- All PPE provided and replaced as required
- Dedicated team to ensure your health and safety is our number one priority
- Overtime available
Skills and Experience required:
- Reliable 'can do' attitude
- Understanding of health and safety within a workshop/manufacturing environment
- Willingness to learn and progress your career with an industry leading company
If this sounds like just the role you've been looking for, we would love for you to apply online with your CV or just pick up the phone and call Bryar on 021 198 9281 if you have any questions.
Free phone 0800 888 860 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Engineering & Technical).
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.