We are looking for a full-time trade assistant/junior stone mason for an on-going assignment located on Onehunga.
Your day would include cutting, painting, sandblasting granite stone, manufacturing, and restoring headstones and monumental masonry work. You will have to be physically able to lift up to 20kg. You will have to have a keen eye for detail, patience and be able to work autonomously.
This job would suit someone wanting to get their foot in the stone mason industry and build their career.
You will have the following experience:
- Great attention to detail and self-driven
- Physically able to lift, move and work with concrete and stone
- Previous operation of hand and power tools
- Precise hand painting experience
Whats in it for you?
- Full time on-going work from Monday through Friday
- Great team culture and working environment
- Flexibility of both workshop and outdoor work
- Weekly wages paid on time every time
- Annual leave accrual, Kiwi Saver contributions and ACC cover
If this sounds like your next role please apply online via the link!
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.