Our Client - an innovative engineering company is looking for a detail-oriented team member to assist in their finishing department. This role is vital as you will be preparing the final products before it is sent out to customers across the globe!
This role will have you: Cleaning, prepping, assembling, sanding, and polishing products using both hand and power tools as well as rotating machinery. You will need to be able to lift up to 20kg throughout your shift readying the products for delivery.
What's in it for you?
- Full time night shift work from 3:30pm-1:30am (Monday through Thursday)
- Strong tight knit team that values your hard work
- Weekly wages with annual leave accrual, Kiwi Saver and ACC cover
- A team of dedicated consultants to ensure your health and safety is top priority
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within a manufacturing, production, assembly, or engineering capacity
- Confidence in using both hand and power tools
- Physically able to lift and move products up to but not exceeding 20kgs
- You must be able to pick up on small details and take pride in the final product
If this sounds like your next challenge, please apply online now!
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.