We are looking for trade assistants on a early morning shift (4:00am-2:30pm) to join a team in Mount Wellington starting immediately! They manufacture precision electromagnets for semiconductors, research and medical equipment.
- Mechanical Assembly
- Reading schematics drawings
- Using hand and power tools
- Trouble Shooting
- Problem Solving
- Quality checking completed work
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive pay rate plus 8% holiday pay, kiwi saver and other contractual entitlements
- Weekly Wages paid on time every time
- Monday to Thursday hours with overtime available
- Excellent industry and job exposure
The successful Candidate will have:
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of and ability to use both power and hand tools
- Manual dexterity; mechanically inclined and good eye/hand co-ordination
- Setting up or adjust equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Must be able to follow step by step instructions and SOP procedures
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
This role would best suit someone who has just finished their degree in mechanical engineering and/or someone with hands on experience. If this sounds like your perfect job apply via the online portal!
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.