We are looking for a trade assistant located in Pukekohe to assist in manufacturing farming fences, gates and components. The company has been operating for over 30 years right here in Aotearoa. With parking on site and a family dynamic what's not to love about work?
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Lifting fences (up to but not exceeding 25kg) placing them on hooks
- Laying chain link mesh on to fence frames
- Lifting fences onto shelves
- Using a press machine to press fencing components
- General warehouse cleaning when required
- Working as a team to complete orders
- Assisting others when required
What's in it for me?
- Monday - Friday work starting at 6am and finishing 2:30pm - so you miss the traffic!
- Consistent full time work with the possibility for a permanent role for the right applicant
- Weekly wages paid on time every time
- All PPE is provided and replaced as you require it
- ACC, Leave and Kiwi Saver entitlements
Skills & Experience Required:
- You must have reliable transport to get to and from work
- You must be drug and alcohol free
- You must have a clean criminal history
If this sounds like you apply now via the online portal.
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.