ARE YOU THE ONE WE WANT??!
Are you enthusiatic, and can work well within a diverse set of cultures?? Do you take pride in everything you do? Are you reliable? If you've answered yes to all these questions, keep reading!!
We have lead in labouring roles we needs to fill at a Timber yard. You'll be in charge of stacking, cutting, treating and assembling wood products. This is for a night shift and the work hours are Monday to Friday, 4pm to 2am ( hours may differ at times ). Initially this starts as a temporary positon but if you're the right person could potentially turn in to a permanent position.
If you're someone that is self-motivated, has a great attendance record, and can complete all tasks within a given timeline? Consider applying!!
In addition we also need you to be,
- Physically fit ( essential )
- Available to start immediately!
- Can work Monday to Friday 4pm to 2am
- Have your own transport to and from work
- Can provide a CV for yourself with references.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW and tell us why you're the perfect person for the job!!
The best part of working with us is?
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee ( not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- PLUS if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer you a range of training programmes to help you do it!
If you're keen to be part of a company that actually cares about and rewards it staff, get in touch with us.
AWF Keeping NZ working
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ working visa.
Thank you for your interest.