Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
Our client provides design projects and engineered timber solutions across New Zealand, Australia and the Pacific, and are looking for experienced timber processing workers to join their team. We are looking to fill a number of roles - including machine operators and an experienced forklift operator.
What you need:
- Prior timber processing or similar manufacturing process experience desired
- A current OSH forklift certificate or F endorsement to be considered for the forklift role
- Confidence working with and around machinery
- Excellent communication skills
- Be reliable and motivated
The benefits of working for AWF
- A competitive pay rate
- We'll look after the paperwork to ensure you get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you are entitled to
- A supportive team environment
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Don't heistate to apply now with a current CV and two contactable referees.