We are on the hunt for reliable & eager workers, who want ongoing work! You will be based in the processing shed of a timber mill.
Day & night shifts available - immediate starts. Both full-time and part time hours available.
What you'll be doing:
- Training of the use of nail guns
- General factory labouring
- Constructing wooden pallets & other
- Stacking onsite timber in a typical sawmill operation
- Handling of timber products
To be successful you will be:
- Physically fit, reliable & eager
- Able to follow instruction & operate safely
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Have a clear criminal history
- Previous experience in a similar industry preferred but not essential
- Working within a large team
What you'll get from us:
- Weekly wages, paid on time
- PPE provided
- On-going support and communication while on the job
- We provide FREE transport for all day shift workers!
If this sounds like the job for you, then apply online NOW with an updated CV, email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call our team on 0800 522 687
Keeping NZ working.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles