About the company
They are recognised as one of the best employers in the industry and are looking for people who are skilled at Pre-nail Frame and Truss fabrication, have experience within the industry or you are a reliable worker that is keen to learn a new skillset. They are a well known New Zealand Company that look after their staff.
About the role
You will be based inside away from the weather and have secure hours of 40+ per week. Need to have good work ethic, an early riser (6am starts), reliable transport, ability to learn/ take direction and replicate products.
As a Frame or Truss builder/ assembler you'll be working closely with a variety of people in different areas of the business. Our client is on the lookout for a focused and detail-oriented individual.
The following experience and skillset is key:
- Have previous experience that shows your ability to effectively prioritise your time and work to deadlines.
- Work experience from within the Building/Construction, pre trades courses or just handy with a nail gun, DIY kind of person.
- Other relevant technical experience from a related industry is a bonus!
- Great communication skills - both verbal and written
- Attention to Detail
What is on offer:
- Ongoing work Monday - Friday (with the offer of Saturday work as well)
- You'll be paid weekly!
- Be a part of a great team who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career.
- Our client are on the lookout to build their team! So if you bring the right skills to the job and fit in well, you could be going permanent before you know it!
As the work is an immediate start, you'll need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and criminal history check.
You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career. You'll get on-going support and communication while on the job.
If this work sounds like you, call Chris now on 0800 88 88 60 or 035475467 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.