We are currently looking for a reliable and dedicated worker, to start with our client who is based in West Christchurch. 4 day working week! Mon-Thurs, AM til 4:30PM. This position is an immediate start, for the right applicant.
This is a physically demanding position which will require you to be physically fit. You will be working as part of a team in a modern sawmill, on the sorter deck, stacker deck, drop down slings and re-saw machine. Full training will also be provided.
To be successful you will:
- Be enthusiastic and reliable
- Able to follow instruction, operate safely and work well in a team environment
- Excellent work ethic and communication skills
- Ideally have experience working in a sawmill
- Be able to pass a drug screen - we screen ALL our candidates
- 2x work related references, that can be contacted
- Able to pass a MOJ check
- Valid Class 1 licence, reliable transport is a MUST
If you feel this job would suit you and have the skills to match, then please apply online with an updated CV. You can also contact us on 0800 522 687 for any questions regarding the position.