AWF Christchurch are currently looking for reliable and eager staff to join a well established timber manufactoring client. This role is factory based so you will be out of the elements - ideally having timber handling, hammer hand or pre-trade carpentry experience is preferred.
Possible permanent opportunities available for the right candidate, long term.
We have day and night shift available.
It is Important:
- You might have prior frame & truss or carpentry experience
- Your safety awareness shows through in a fast-paced environment
- You are confident and competent working whilst maintaining quality standards
- You can work well within a team environment
- You are confident using power tools
What is required?
- Being physically fit as this is a fast paced role
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Have a clean criminal history or close to it
- Be a problem solver and be able to us initiative
- Reliable transport is a MUST
- Weekly pay, on time!
- We will look after the paperwork so that you will get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you are entitled to
- You will be working with people who respect the skills and experience you bring to the job
- PPE provided
- Ongoing support from our consultants
AWF - Keeping NZ Working!
Overseas applicants will not be considered for this role.