Our client is looking for an all-rounder with hammer-hand skills and forklift/telehandler experience for a busy New Plymouth construction site.
The ideal applicant should have
- Proven and competent forklift and telehandler experience and qualifications
- Hammer-hand skills, using hand tools and power tools
- Be physically fit and able for heavy lifting requirements
- Able to follow the site manager's directions and instructions
- Have a strong commitment to Health and Safety
- Must be able to provide 2 positive work related referees
- Have your own reliable transport to get to and from work each day
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Supply a CV and two forms of ID
- Must have a clean criminal history
If you can tick those boxes, we really want to hear from you.
Please phone the office 0800888860 press 251 and talk to the New Plymouth office or apply online now.