Our clients inspire and deliver kitchen fittings and designs. They search world wide for leading treads material, hardware surfaces and expertise to empower and inspire leading developers, visionary architects and interior creators.
Our client now requires a procurement and supply chain specialist to join a design company in Hastings. The ideal candidate will be engage in several duties to ensure success in the organisation.
- Managing complex procurement projects across a wide range of areas including Supplier Relationship Management.
- Managing and working closely along side the sales and finance team.
- Implementing supply chain management, supplier performance and maximising Inventory turnover
- Experience in supply chain or procurement.
- Proven ability to think logically and maintain collaborative relationships
- Be personable, approachable and have a willing attitude
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Be capable and willing to deliver coaching and training others on systems and process
- Ability to work through joint resolution of systems and process issues
- Strong Microsoft Office and typing skills are required to provide analytical support
What's in it for you:
- A great team and friendly environment
- challenging future career for the right candidate
- Weekly pay and competitive hourly rates
- Job satisfaction from contributing to crucial and meaningful work
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Respect, recognition and opportunities for personal growth
Apply now or call on 068700310 for more information.