AWF and Countdown are partnering together to support our local communities and customers to gain access to the groceries and supplies they need during the current COVID-19 lockdown. There is a high level of demand for additional staff across Wellington for re-stocking and online order filling roles, and we are hiring immediately.
- In-store Stock and Grocery Assistant roles
- Various Shift patterns & hours available across many locations in Wellington, particularly in Johnsonville and Grenada
- Direct access to essential worker vaccinations through Countdown
About the Role:
- Part-time and full-time positions available
- Short term temporary assignments
- Working in store to replenish stock in various departments
- Picking online orders
- Operational support. May include tidying store, returning stock, directing customers to products, night fill (based on shift patterns)
- Start ASAP
- Support your local community to gain access to groceries and supplies they need
- In-store roles, robust health & safety protocols in place to protect you
What we are looking for:
- A caring and patient approach to the community
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Good level of health and fitness
Health & Safety: Your health and safety in the workplace is incredibly important to us and there are strict measures in place in relation to COVID-19. Health & Safety is our top priority, you will be well supported by both AWF and Countdown with all measures in place to ensure you are safe and well in the workplace. PPE will be provided.
What's in it for you:
- Support your community and the efforts to respond to the demand and disruption caused by COVID-19
- Flexible short-term opportunity to earn an income if your employment has been affected by the lockdown or if you are seeking extra work
- On the job training and support
To register your interest and get working as soon as possible - APPLY now!