We at AWF Nelson have a National, well known client in Supermarket operations, looking for a Storeperson/ Inwards Goods/ Forklift operator to assist in their busy Motueka store.
This role is a Part time role, 0530-1300 Fridays and Saturdays
The Position, is currently an ASAP start for an intinal 6-8 week period, but for the right applicant, this would likely be extended
About the role
- Forklift work, unloading truck and container units (requires current OSH and F endo)
- Recording of inwards goods via RF scanning, data input systems (full training provided)
- Friday and Saturday each week 0530-1300
- Some experience in forklift and stores work
- Is able to do medium levels of manual handling
- Use of pallet jacks and sack barrows for moving items into locations
- Some product placement in store as required
- Has a excellent customer service skills as this role will require interacting with members of the public and third party contractors
What our employers are looking for:
- Physically fit and injury free team members
- Previous work in the stores and forklift operations, also a keen attitude, reliable, good communicator and physically able to do medium to heavy manual handling
- Accuratley record data, ability to be trained on inwards goods IT software
- As the work is an immediate start, you will need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
*Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen, Ministry of Justice, ACC and reference checking.
Our clients also require that persons must be able to produce a Covid my Vaccine pass
- You will be an early riser
- Friday and Saturday works (0530-1300), with flexability to assist overflow and cover for staff leave and sickness would be a bonus
- Can work well in a team/crew environment.
- Has a passion and desire to upskill and learn from industry professionals
- Always has a smile and positive outlook on life
As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general laboring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with some of New Zealand's leading National companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
"In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, we received the following feedback from an employee who had moved into a permanent role with our client - "through the help of AWF, I was able to go permanent full time through something that I have always wanted to do, and I wouldn't have been able to do that without them."
Best part of working with AWF:
- Competitive and fair pay rates
- You will get holiday pay 8%, ACC cover, Kiwi saver
- Wages paid weekly.
- A foot in the door with some of NZ largest companies
- Treated as a person and a valued member of the AWF family.
What to do next
We would love to hear from you and to get to know you better.
For more information about this or other roles we have, here are 3 easy ways you can get in touch:
1 You can phone the branch on 035475467 or 0800 88 88 60 Press 3 then 1 2 If you would like to email the branch directly send your email to email@example.com attention "Store person Forklift ". (Attach a CV if you have one) 3 Pop into our branch at 101 Bolt Road, Annesbrooke for a friendly chat.