Our client, a leader in the manufacturing and installation of air conditioning and ventilation ducting systems is looking for an organised and customer focused storeman based at their workshop in Otahuhu.
The role will initially start in a temporary capacity and does have the possibility of turning into a permanent placement for the right applicant. The hours will be full time from Monday through Friday starting at 7:00am and finishing at approximately 4:00pm.
Ideally you would have a strong Warehousing/Storeman experience, comprehensive written and verbal communication, great attention to detail, confidence in using the Microsoft suite and problem-solving skills.
What's in it for you?
- Great exposure to the industry leaders right here in your back yard
- Competitive weekly wages including 8% annual leave accrual, Kiwi Saver entitlements and ACC cover
- Work commences mid-September
- Full time work from Monday through Friday because weekends are for family, right?
Your duties will include:
- Completion of daily and weekly stock takes of raw materials, tools and consumables
- Driving forklift to move stock around the stores area
- Organising inwards &outwards goods, loading orders, dispatch paperwork, packing slips, transport, and delivery vehicles
- Facilitate efficient stock locations and workflows within the workshop
- Coordinating compliance of all company owned equipment including vehicles, trailers, load cages, pallets, containers and more
- Ensure all health and safety policies are adhered to
- Previous storeman-based work ideally within an engineering capacity is preferred
- Competent in driving forklift and must have a current licence
- Comprehensive understanding of the Microsoft suite
- Be able to provide a pleasant customer service over the phone and face to face
- Proficient written and verbal communication
- Health and safety focused
If this sounds like your next challenge, please apply online via the online portal.
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.