We are looking for two storemen located in Wiri for a diverse range of duties.
Ideally you would have either a mechanical or automotive interest and/or background as this role will be within the automotive and public transport sector. You will be responsible for recording the movements of stock within the internal system, receiving inwards goods, maintaining stock levels within the factory and also assisting the maintenance team with their tool requirements.
Whats in it for you?
- Industry based pay rates negotiated on experience
- Full time work from Monday through Friday (7:00am-3:30pm)
- Weekly wages with 8% holiday pay, Kiwi Saver entitlements and ACC cover
- Temporary to permanent employment for the right applicant
Skills & Experience Required:
- You must be able to pass a pre employment drug & alcohol screen
- You must be physically able to lift up to but not exceeding 15kg-20kgs throughout the day
- Previous experience within a engineering environment is preferred
- Fork lift license and/or gantry crane certificate is preferred but not essential
If this sounds like you hit apply now! Either apply online or email your resume through to Monique on Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz