What you'll be doing:
- Operate safely a forklift to load and unload trucks of cylinders, recording their number and verifying their lot numbers.
- Inspect returned cylinders for any defects prior taking them to designated work area and properly separate defective cylinders.
- Strictly observe standard operating procedures for safe handling and proper storing of cylinders.
- Understands and regularly inspect and maintain pumping machines and other associated monitoring devices in order to fill cylinders in accordance with specific guidelines.
- Carry out all required pre-fill and post-fill inspections and tests prior release of cylinders.
- Maintain accurate cylinder filling records and ensure that all required procedures are followed as per regulations.
- Keep the plant clean and orderly.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you'll get in return:
- Weekly wages, paid on time
- Competitive market rates
- Full time work with an established company
- On-going support and communication while on the job
What the ideal candidate must have:
- Current OSH forklift licence
- Experience in manufacturing or warehouse environment
- Practically minded for maintenance tasks.
- Have the knowledge and ability of computer system
- Have good customer service and distribution planning skills
- Have good communication skills - written and verbal
- Preferably a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- Physically fit
- Able to work independently under pressure.
Sound like you? Apply online today! Immediate starts available for successful applicants!
Want more info? Call us on 0800 522 687
Keeping NZ working
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles.