Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF.
We've been in business since 1988 and our 22 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
We are looking for a Storeperson with a class 4 or 5 full Licence.
The work will be predominantly Storeperson and Labouring work with some metro Freight Deliveries. Our client is a well established national company and leader in their field.
This role is approx. 40-50 hours a week on temporary ongoing basis.
- A full, class 4 or 5 licence with proven experience
- Be physically fit
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Have a clean criminal history
- Be able to load and help with manual tasks
- Be a problem solver and use initiative
- Have a valid OSH Forklift License
- Be able to read load plans and manifests
There are two positions available:
Monday to Friday Midnight until 10:00am
Monday to Friday 1:30pm until 10.30pm and Sunday 08:00am until 03:00pm
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to
- You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career
- Ongoing work
- Hourly Rates - Paid Weekly
- PPE Provided
If this sounds like you click apply, or get in touch on (06) 355 8080 for a chat.