Our client is a leading company in the electronics industry so if you love gadgets this could be the job for you!
This is a full-time ongoing role Monday-Friday with the hours 8:30am-5pm! Your duties will include unpacking boxes, labelling and counting parts, picking kits and generally helping around the Stores area.
What's in it for you:
- Full time work from Monday-Friday (8:30am-5pm)
- Weekly wages + Annual Leave, Kiwi Saver contributions and ACC cover
- Dedicated team to ensure your health and safety is our number one priority
- Convenient East Tamaki location with free parking
- Great company and opportunity to learn new skills within the electrical engineering industry
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Unpacking boxes, labelling and counting parts
- Picking kits and generally helping around the Stores area
- Operation of forklift
- Good computer skills required
- Experience in a warehousing, logistics environment
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of electronic components is advantageous
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- OSH/F endorsed forklift licence would be advantageous
If this sounds like just the role you've been looking for, we would love for you to apply online with your CV or just pick up the phone and call Bryar on 021 198 9281 or our
Free phone: 0800 888 860 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Engineering & Technical).
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.