Do you have warehouse pick packing experience? Are you accurate with numbers and have a great eye for detail? This may be the job for you!
We have a stores person role available at a family run company based in Alicetown, Lower Hutt. This company values relationships above everything else so you can be sure you'll be in a great team who care about you.
As a stores person you will be:
- receiving and unpacking incoming goods
- pick packing orders as required
- keeping track of stock
- unloading containers of new stock
- checking the quality/quantity of goods coming in
This role will be Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5pm and set to go for approx. 8 weeks. It is possible that this may be extended.
- Warehouse experience
- Physically fit to unload containers
- Attention to detail and good with numbers
If you have a forklift license or reach truck license this would be an advantage however not essential.
Does this job sound like you? Click APPLY NOW today! If you have any questions, call Larissa on 04 474 2371.
To be considered for this role you will need to pass a drug screen and have a clean criminal history.