If you're looking at expanding your industry knowledge, we have just the role to keep you learning.
We have two permanent position available in Mount Wellington to assist with picking, storing, dispatching, and receiving inward goods. The company produces pneumatic based production machinery used for automation, shipping their goods internationally. There are production factories in 29 countries across the globe, so you'll be working for an industry leader.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receiving inwards goods
- Sorting goods into relevant areas based on the product for storage
- Picking and packing orders readying them for dispatch
- Operating the forklift to assist with loading/unloading deliveries
- Maintaining a clean working environment for you and your fellow colleagues
What's in it for you?
- Permanent work - Monday to Friday rostered hours 7:00am until 3:30pm
- Weekly wages with annual leave accrual, Kiwi Saver contributions and ACC cover
- Working for a market leader with a global reach
Skills & Experience required:
- A current OSH Forklift Licence
- Previous experience in a dispatch/pick pack role
- Comprehensive knowledge of health and safety within the workplace
- Great attendance record and attention to detail
If this sounds like the next step you want to take in your career, please apply online with your CV or just pick up the phone and call Bryar on 021 198 9281.
Free phone 0800 888 860 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Technical and Engineering).
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.