As a store person the main duties involved are forklift operations, customer service, creating customer orders, data entry and keeping the yard tidy. This is a diverse role and would suit someone looking to keep themselves busy with a variety of different tasks.
This role is located in Napier and would suit someone looking for consistent full time hours.
Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 5.00pm.
What's in it for you?
- Ongoing full-time work
- Full training is provided.
- Advance in your career and earn while you learn.
- Full PPE gear is provided.
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
Key skills and experience
- Osh certificate and forklift endorsement is an advantage.
- Full driver's license.
- Can show up for work every day and communicate effectively.
- Physically fit and will be able to do labouring activities.
- Friendly and approachable as you will be servicing customers.
- Basic computer skills.
- Eagerness and willingness to learn.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, give Alisha or Kayla a call on 068700310 or click apply today with your CV attached. Alternatively, we are located at 38C Austin Street Napier, pop into our office and have a chat about our roles.