Role: Forklift/ Storeman/ Freight handler
- Forklift operations
- Manual unloading, load consignments up to 25kg
- Assigning & dispatching correct load assignments to drivers
- Ability to problem solve and communicate clearly
- Early morning starts (0200-0300am)
- Excellent hourly rate
Skills, Tickets and experience required
- F endorsement, OSH ticket
- Logistics/ dispatch record keeping
- Good eye for detail and organisation skills
- Local area knowledge of the Nelson/ Tasman region
- Ability at times to work solo or part of a small team
- Reliable and punctual
- Time management skills
In addition to the above you will need the following to be successful.
- The ability to pass pre-employment checks including drugs/alcohol/criminal history
- The right to work in New Zealand and relevant documentation to prove it If this is you and you are keen to get into some great work the apply today.
- Have 2 contactable references
- A New Zealand Drivers Licence with OSH ticket and F endorsement
- Have own transport
If this is you and you're keen to get into some great work then apply today.
You can apply by clicking apply below, by emailing your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, by coming into our Nelson office located at 101 Bolt Road Tahuna, or by calling the AWF Nelson team on 03 5475467 (free phone 0800 88 88 60). We do not care how you do but if you want work then contact AWF today!