About the Role
- Safely operate a forklift on site
- Sort customer's parcels to meet our service level
- Handle parcels in a careful and professional manner
- Liaise with various internal contacts to solve problems and escalate where required
- This is a job where you really contribute to our business and our customers experience. From a supportive team environment, to training & development opportunities we can really deliver you a great career!
Skills & Experience
- Available to work Monday to Saturdays, (six day week) early 5am starts
- Have a current F endorsement or OSH Forklift approved licence and clean Full Driver's Licence
- Comfortable in a very physically demanding role, manual handling up to 25kg
- Natural team players that enjoy working as a team to put our customer's first
- Accurate with an eye for detail
- Good geographical knowledge of Nelson/ Tasman and New Zealand is essential
- General work/ logistics experience (where we can contact two referees)
- You need to be reliable, punctual and have access to your own transport to get to work.
- Clean criminal history and to keep safe on the job, you'll also need to pass a drug screen.
- Full NZ drivers licence, current OSH and F endo
- Valid work visa or residence
What we can offer you:
- Get paid weekly
- We'll look after the paperwork so you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to
- Temporary position with potential to become permanent
- PPE provided