Our client is a leading company in the electronics industry so if you love gadgets this could be the job for you! Our client is looking for a Storeperson to join their team for an immediate start, so what are you waiting for?
This role is full-time role Monday-Friday with the hours 8:30am-5pm! Your duties will include unpacking boxes, labelling and counting parts, picking kits and generally helping around the Stores area.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Unpacking boxes, labelling and counting parts
- Picking kits and generally helping around the Stores area
What's in it for you:
- Full time work from Monday-Friday (8:30am-5pm)
- Weekly wages + Annual Leave, Kiwi Saver contributions and ACC cover
- Dedicated team to ensure your health and safety is our number one priority
- Convenient East Tamaki location with free parking
- Good computer skills required
- Experience in a complex warehouse environment required
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of electronic components is advantageous
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- OSH/F endorsed forklift licence preferred, but not essential
If this sounds like just the role you've been looking for, we would love for you to apply online with your CV or just pick up the phone and call Bryar on 021 198 9281 or email email@example.com with the subject "Storeperson - East Tamaki"
Free phone: 0800 888 860 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Engineering & Technical).
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.