We are currently seeking experienced STMS Level 2/3 NP OR practicing staff, ideally with a Class 2 drivers licence. We can offer an immediate start, working with a reputable & friendly roading construction maintenance team.
You will need to have excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a team on civil industry projects. The ability to understand Traffic Management Plans and display good leadership qualities are also an advantage.
To be successful you will be:
- Hold a current STMS Level 2/3 NP or Practicing Cert
- Valid Class 2 Licence - or eligble to sit this
- A thorough understanding of CoPTTM
- Understanding of relevant Health & Safety practices
- Clear criminal history
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
For the right candidate we are willing to invest in upskilling your qualifications and/or licences.
What you'll get from us:
- Weekly wages, paid on time
- On-going support and communication while on the job
- PPE provided
If you believe you have the right attitude and skill set to be a successful candidate then apply online with a updated CV or contact Kerry McConchie to discuss 03 3749176 email@example.com
Keeping NZ working.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles