Every day across New Zealand thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our 30 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
We require an experience STMS to work along side AWF and one of the largest civil construction company in Hawke's Bay. This company has various upcoming projects to keep you busy for several months. The ideal candidate must be available to start immediately and hold a current STMS certification.
- This role is full-time ongoing with the opportunity to go permanent.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday.
- Running the traffic crew (TC1's) and labourers
- Overseeing the safe "setting out" of the site ahead of operations
- Using/moving the plant equipment as required
- Troubleshooting possible health and safety incidents before they become serious
You will need:
- Full class 1 license is a bonus
- Proven NZ STMS experience
- Ability to pass a drug test and have a clean criminal history
- Physically fit and able
- Available to start ASAP
- Keen to learn and develop your skills
- Two contactable references
What's in it for you?
- Training and development
- You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career.
- Competitive hourly rate
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- PPE provided
- The opportunity to go permanent
If you think you've got what it takes, apply now or call 068700310 for more information.
Be part of a company that looks after its people. We look forward to hearing from you.