We have a variety of roles available right now! Don't worry about Christmas approaching, now is the perfect time to join our team and find an ongoing role that will suit you before the silly season hits us!
Duties will vary from site to site but most will involve reporting to a site supervisor, heavy manual labour and some semi skilled tasks like using hand or power tools, driving (in some cases) or working with machinery.
You will be a strong, reliable, and committed worker, who has a great attitude towards hard work.
Flexibility with days and hours are key as the work may vary.
If this sounds like you then keep reading!
What we're looking for:
- Experience is not necessary, you will be placed into jobs that suit your skill base.
- Reliable transport to and from work - Full class 1 licence advantageous
- Honest, motivated and hardworking attitude
- Be comfortable working indoors and outdoors
- Strong Health and Safety awareness
What's in it for you:
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you will receive all standard employee entitlements including holiday pay, sick pay, ACC etc
- Immediate start
Before you hit the ground running, we require you to:
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Provide 2 references we can contact
- NZ Residency or be able to provide a Work Visa
Come and join the team at AWF - apply online or visit us at unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Alternatively, you can call us on 07 848 1816/0800 88 88 60 for more information.