Have you worked on a construction site before? Do you have a current Site Safe Passport? Then we have an opportunity for you!
We are looking for experienced Labourers who have a current Site Safe Passport to join our ranks. Your duties will include but are not limited to general labouring, site cleans, assisting Builders and Construction teams to ensure the smooth running of the site. You may be required to use both hand and power tools and may also be required to lift and move materials up to but not exceeding 25kgs.
What's in it for you:
- Great career exposure with industry leaders
- Industry based pay with 8% holiday pay, Kiwi Saver and ACC cover
- A great company to join and gain traction towards the career you are looking for
- PPE will be supplied
Experience is essential as we are looking to build a dream team of strong, committed labourers who are available to start ASAP.
All you need is the following:
- CURRENT SITE SAFE
- Your own vehicle is preferred (as the work sites are spread across the Auckland region)
- You must be drug and alcohol free (AWF have a zero tolerance to drugs and alcohol)
- You must have a clean criminal history
- Lastly you must be entitled to work in New Zealand
If you are interested in what AWF can offer you apply now!
Alternatively you can call the office on 0800 922 955 or email Issac at firstname.lastname@example.org
All successful applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screen and a ministry of justice request for criminal convictions report.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.