Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. Here at AWF, we are working with many key clients looking for hard working and reliable labourers wanting to assist with a variety of construction projects.
We are currently looking for Site Safe Labourers with proven experience to work with teams in commercial and residential projects. Tasks include, but not limited to, site clean up, loading/unloading and carrying building materials, and other labouring duties when and as required.
Please apply today if you:
- Are healthy, fit, motivated and reliable
- Can work both independently or as part of a team
- Are available for long term work and have the ability to commit
- Have a fantastic can do attitude and work ethic
Your next role could be:
- A variety of part-time flexible or casual jobs
- Market rates plus holiday pay, paid weekly
- Working with a reputable clients and a highly experienced team
- PPE supplied
To be successful, you will have:
- A current Site Safe card is essential for the role
- The drive to work hard and deliver results, while working safely
- NZ citizenship, residency or a visa with open work permissions
Ideally, you will also have your own transport and current license, or another reliable way to get to the job site. A clear criminal record and pre-employment drug screen are also required.
Be part of a company that looks after people. We'll look out for you, keep you safe while you're on the job, and help you step up the career ladder.
Apply online now! Or for more info, call us on free phone 0800 522 687 or 03 371 7311
Keeping NZ Working
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for this role