Service Technician / Gas Fitter LPG
About the role
- Ensure that all service, maintenance and installation work is carried out to a high standard
- Ensure that all data entry requirements (including labour, travel, sundries and parts) are
Completed as all tasks occur on the company workflow equipment provided
- Pro-actively develop a good working relationship with managers, colleagues and customers
- Apply best practice to all tasks for a timely, effective and economic repair.
- Effectively communicate with managers, colleagues and customers
- Contribute actively in site toolbox meetings and general health and safety meetings
- Perform any other duties as requested by management, for which you have the appropriate skills
and /or knowledge.
- Have a good understanding of mechanical works in the fuels industry
- standards in hazardous areas (specific to the fuels industry)
- A permit to work in New Zealand
- General mechanical and fitter experience in the fuels industry
- Experience with stand alone control systems
What's in it for you?