Perm role with a well-established and successful company
Sole charge stores role - become a key link for this operation
Up to $30 per hour, depending on experience.
AWF is pleased to be partnering our Hornby based client in their search for a senior/sole charge store person. They are market leader in the supply and installation of storage and shelving systems for businesses across the region. They are great at what they do, have a great team, and are looking to employ a great Senior Store person!
This position is pivotal position in their business and will work closely with the Operations Manager and the installation teams. Being successful in this role means you will have a good understanding of workflows and planning so products will be available as required, orders delivered on time, and the warehouse runs like clockwork. You will also assist in the 'in-house' assembly of product - at times on your own, and at other times co-ordinating a team of people to work with you.
Core tasks will include
- Inwards goods and ordering product
- Stock taking
- Pick, packing and dispatch
- Co-ordinating logistics and transport companies
- General warehousing duties
- Assembling products as required
To become the 'hub' for this operation you will bring to the role
- A good understanding of warehouse functions, and the ability to work in a sole charge capacity
- An OSH and F endorsement, and experience in the workplace
- A full driver's licence, and ability to drive a manual vehicle
- An ability to co-ordinate staff as required
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Good skills in Work and Excel
- A high attention to detail and the ability to plan and organise product flows
- A high level of physical fitness and a willingness to be hands on when assembling products
- The self-motivation, dependability, and team ethic that others can rely on.
If you are ready for your next step, want ongoing job stability, and want to make a difference - then this is the role for you! This is a blue-chip company and permanent roles do not come up often, so act quickly!
Apply online now, or for a confidential conversation call Lisa Edwards at AWF, 021 949 174.