This is a permanent role
This is an opportunity for someone who is one of the following…..
- A registered electrician who wants to learn new skills
- An electrical apprentice who wants to change direction and learn new skills
- Already working in the security industry as a technician.
You will receive:
- Training in a wide variety of existing products
- The opportunity to learn new products as they are introduced into the industry
- The opportunity to become one of the most widely skilled technicians in the security industry
- Pay commensurate with your skills, your output and your capability
The company you will be working with :
- Has been in business over 30 years
- Installs, maintains and monitors security systems, camera systems and access control systems.
- Has residential and small commercial clients in the Wellington region.
In this role you will be:
- Installing systems
- Assisting with faults and routine servicing.
You will need:
- A full clean NZ driving license
- NZ Citizenship or Residency
- No Criminal History
The benefits include:
- Pay up to $40/hr depending on experience
- Tools and uniform provided
- A company vehicle with reasonable personal use
- Being able to do jobs properly not just quickly!
Please hit the apply button
Or call Bill on 04 473 9915, or FREE on 0800 888860
Or even pop into our office at 182 Thorndon Quay