AWF are currently looking for customer service focused individuals who can perform security observation checks at designated sites within Aviation and other service sectors.
The role is a 4 on 2 off rotating shift, therefore you will need to be flexible as you will be required to work weekends and early morning / late nights, as well as public holidays.
Your role will entail security observation activities at varied Auckland sites
Applicant's will have the following attributes and experience:
- MUST have AVSEC Security clearance
- Previous experience within aviation, or equivalent (Preferred)
- Well presented
- Good communication
- Ability to work rostered shifts (day, afternoon and night)
- Reliable transport to get to work
- Health and safety awareness
- The ability to pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening test and Ministry of Justice check
In return, we can offer you the following:
- $18.90 ph + 8% annual leave
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Long term assignment
- On-going support and communication while you are working
Applicants for this position must be New Zealand Citizens, or Permanent Residents.
Please apply online now with an up-to date CV and covering letter
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.